- Cotswold Country makes every reasonable effort to ensure that this website is free from viruses or defects. However, we cannot guarantee that your use of this website or any websites accessible through it won't cause damage to your computer. It is your responsibility to ensure that the right equipment is available to use the website and screen out anything that may damage it. Cotswold Country shall not be liable to any person for any loss or damage which may arise to computer equipment as a result of using this website.
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account and any activities that occur under your account. Cotswold Country shall not be liable to any person for any loss or damage which may arise as a result of any failure by you to protect your password or account.
- As part of our policy to protect against the fraudulent use of credit cards, we carry out random security checks on orders. These can take various forms, and may involve contacting you by telephone before your order is processed.
- Cotswold Country does not store your credit or debit card information on any of our systems. Your payment details are taken via a 3D secure portal which is encrypted and this information is not passed to us. This web store has taken many steps to ensure your security by utilising the highest levels of encryption security including a 3D secure check for added security.
- Cotswold Country is committed to protecting your privacy and security. We will ensure that any information we obtain and use will always be held, used and transferred in compliance with all applicable data protection rules.
- We store individual records for use only by Cotswold Country's own database and do not share or sell this information with any third parties.
- We do collate statistics about site traffic, sales and other commercial information.
- You may opt out of the various uses of your personal information at any time, even if you have previously given your consent for us to use them.
Customer Complaints Procedure
If you have a complaint about our organisation we want to hear about it and we will do our best to put it right.
Our Customer Complaints Procedure has the following goals:
• To deal with complaints fairly, efficiently and effectively;
• To ensure that all complaints are handled in a consistent manner throughout;
• To use complaints constructively in the planning and improvement of all services.
How to complain
Cotswold Country would like to sort out any complaint as soon as possible.
Many complaints can be resolved informally. In the first instance contact Cotswold Country, and, if you feel able, speak to the member of staff who is working with you or ask to speak to their manager, who will try to sort the matter out.
If you make contact in person or by phone, make a note of the name of the person you speak to. If a solution is offered at this point, make a note of this as well.
If you are not satisfied or do not wish an informal solution, you may pursue a formal complaint.
Write down your complaint and send it to:
Director, Cotswold Country Ltd. 80, Chesterton Lane
Cirencester, Glos. GL7 1YD
What Happens Next?
You will receive acknowledgement of your complaint within 5 working days. You may be contacted to make sure that we have understood your complaint properly. You may be interviewed by the person investigating the complaint.
You will receive a response to your complaint within 28 working days of its receipt. Any extension of this time limit requires your consent.
Does this always happen?
In all cases, a complaint will be given full and fair consideration.
However, if as a result of your complaint, disciplinary proceedings are taken against a member of staff, an internal procedure will apply. You will be informed that disciplinary proceedings have taken place, but as these proceedings are confidential, you will only be informed of the details or outcome of matters outside of this procedure.
If a criminal offence is alleged, then the police will be informed.
Can you have someone with you when your complaint is discussed?
Yes, you can.
- Cotswold Country reserves the right to alter without any notice period the content and prices found on this website. All items found on the website are subject to availability and although efforts will be made to ensure no stock discrepancies occur in the event of such an occurrence the full cost of the item will be refunded to the card used for the purchase.
- Cotswold Country assumes no responsibility for, and will not be held liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or punitive damage arising from the use or access to this website.