Terms and Conditions:-
i) Accuracy and Availability
- Cotswold Country has taken every care in the preparation of the content of this website, in particular to ensure that prices quoted are correct at time of publishing and all products have been fairly described.
- Whilst the company has endeavoured to describe each item in clear and definitive terms and every reasonable care has been to ensure these descriptions are accurate there may be slight discrepancies between item descriptions and the product provided. Resultantly, Cotswold Country cannot be held responsible for discrepancies either real or perceived.
- Moreover, orders will only be accepted if there are no material errors in the description of the goods or their prices as advertised on this website.
- All prices are displayed in UK pound sterling, inclusive of VAT and are subject to change without any notice period.
- Every reasonable effort is taken to ensure that the pricing of each item on this website is correct and corresponds to a current item. However, in the event of a typographical error in pricing information or an error in pricing from a supplier company Cotswold Country retains the right to refuse or cancel any orders listed at the incorrect price regardless of confirmation of an order. If the chosen card used for payment has already been charged and the company subsequently cancel the order a credit of this incorrect price will be issued to the card at the first possible opportunity.
- Packaging may vary from that shown.
- The weights, dimensions and capacities given are approximate only.
- We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colours of our products that appear on the website. However, as the actual colours you see will depend on your monitor, we cannot guarantee that your monitor's display of any colour will accurately reflect the colour of the product on delivery.
- To the extent permitted by applicable law, Cotswold Country Living disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy of the information contained in any of the materials on this website, and shall not be liable to any person for any loss or damage which may arise from the use of any of the information contained in any of the materials on this website.
ii) Delivery and Delays
- If you have supplied us with your email address, we will notify you by email as soon as possible to confirm receipt of your order and email you again to confirm details. Our acceptance of your order will take place upon dispatch of the product(s) ordered.- Delivery charges vary depending on the type of products ordered and the service you select and cannot be refunded.
- We aim to dispatch goods within 2-4 working days. If the goods are not in stock we will notify you immediately and inform you of the expected delivery date.
- While we endeavour to deliver all items as quickly as possible we are reliant on third party couriers and therefore cannot be held liable for any delays and/or loss caused by the delay.
- Occasionally, the supply of your products may be delayed for various reasons such as material shortages, import delays or unforeseen increases in demand. In this case, we will make every effort to notify you as quickly as possible and ensure you are kept informed regarding your order.
- Cotswold Country makes every reasonable effort to ensure that this website is free from viruses or defects. However, we cannot guarantee that your use of this website or any websites accessible through it won't cause damage to your computer. It is your responsibility to ensure that the right equipment is available to use the website and screen out anything that may damage it. Cotswold Country shall not be liable to any person for any loss or damage which may arise to computer equipment as a result of using this website.
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account and any activities that occur under your account. Cotswold Country shall not be liable to any person for any loss or damage which may arise as a result of any failure by you to protect your password or account.
- As part of our policy to protect against the fraudulent use of credit cards, we carry out random security checks on orders. These can take various forms, and may involve contacting you by telephone before your order is processed.
- Cotswold Country does not store your credit or debit card information on any of our systems. Your payment details are taken via a 3D Secure portal which is encrypted and this information is not passed to us. This web store has taken many steps to ensure your security by utilising the highest levels of encryption security including a 3D secure check for added security.
- Cotswold Country is committed to protecting your privacy and security. We will ensure that any information we obtain and use will always be held, used and transferred in compliance with all applicable data protection rules.
- We store individual records for use only by Cotswold Country's own database and do not share or sell this information with any third parties.
- We do collate statistics about site traffic, sales and other commercial information.
- You may opt out of the various uses of your personal information at any time, even if you have previously given your consent for us to use them.
- mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org or contact the store directly on the following address:
80 Chesterton Lane, Cirencester, Gloucestershire, GL7 1YD
- Any complaints will be dealt with as swiftly and effectively as possible, and we will attempt to uphold ongoing correspondence while the matter is under consideration.
- Cotswold Country reserves the right to alter without any notice period the content and prices found on this website. All items found on the website are subject to availability and although efforts will be made to ensure no stock discrepancies occur in the event of such an occurrence the full cost of the item will be refunded to the card used for the purchase.
- Cotswold Country assumes no responsibility for, and will not be held liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or punitive damage arising from the use or access to this website.
What are cookies?
Who sets the cookies?
The cookies stored on your computer or other device when you access this website help deliver a high quality website and on-line shopping experience.
Some cookies are necessary to enable customers to a make purchases on our website.
Cookies may also be set by third parties who participate with us in affiliate marketing programs however, none of these third parties collect any personal data from which they would be able to identify individual customers.
What are cookies used for?
The main purposes for which cookies are used are:-
1. For technical purposes essential to effective operation of website, particularly in relation to on-line transactions.
2. To enable us to collect information about the browsing and shopping habits and activities of customers, including to monitor the success of campaigns, competitions etc.
3. To enable us to meet its contractual obligations to make payments to third parties when a product is purchased by someone who has visited our website from a site operated by those parties.
How do I disable cookies?
If you want to disable cookies you need to change your website browser settings to reject cookies. How to do this will depend on the browser you use and we provide further detail below on how to disable cookies for the most popular browsers:-
For Microsoft Internet Explorer:
1. Choose the menu “tools” then “Internet Options”
2 Click on the “privacy” tab
3 Select the setting the appropriate setting
For Mozilla firefox:
1. Choose the menu “tools” then “Options”
2 Click on the icon “privacy”
3 Find the menu “cookie” and select the relevant options
For Opera 6.0 and further:
1. Choose the menu Files”> “Preferences”
What happens if I disable cookies?
This depends on which cookies you disable, but in general the site may not operate properly if cookies are switched off. If you only disable 3rd party cookies you will not be prevented from making purchases on this site. If you disable all cookies you will be unable to complete a purchase on this site.